Would you like to have proof of your level? In collaboration with Boom Publishers, we now offer standardized level tests. They are developed by experts and based on the CEFR language levels.
You can make these tests online.
For each level, there are 4 tests available:
- Spreken (speaking)
- Schrijven (writing)
- Lezen (reading)
- Luisteren (listening)
You can choose to test for all four skills, or only the ones that matter to you.
Do you want to know which course you should take? We also offer simple free intakes.
At the end of each course, you receive a certificate of participation if you attend at least 70% of the lessons. This is not an actual proof of your level. That’s why we offer these exams.
How to take the tests?
- Fill in the order form.
- You receive an email with an invoice and payment link.
- After making the payment, you receive a code and instructions for accessing the exams.
- You can make the exams at home, at a time slot that works best for you. You can make them on your laptop. (tablet/phone is unfortunately not supported). You can use a paper dictionary. Using an online dictionary is not allowed.
- After you finish, our teacher checks the exam.
- You receive an email with the results.
Good to know
- You can take each test twice if you want to test your progress.
- You can’t pause the exams.
- Reading and listening are multiple choice questions.
- For speaking, you need to speak into your microphone.
|A1||Exam time – minutes||assignments|
|A2||Exam time – minutes||assignments|
|B1||Exam time – minutes||assignments|
Below, you can find the prices for each exam in Euro:
|Complete Package – 4 exams||75 (instead of 90)|