Do you have no or hardly any knowledge of Dutch? Then you should join this course! You will learn all the basic essentials – not only grammar but also what to say when you:
– meet people
– order food or drinks at a bar or restaurantr
– go shopping for food or clothing
– talk about your day
The Basic Dutch course is 8 lessons (1,5 hour each) for €95. Only 10 spots in total!
What do I need to know to join?
To join this course, you don’t need to know any Dutch yet.
What is my level after completing A1 part 1?
After completing Dutch course 1 part 1 you are able to
• introduce yourself and others in Dutch
• order something at a bar, restaurant or market
• start a simple conversation in Dutch
• talk about your hobbies
• ask and answer questions about yourself and others, such as where you live, where you are from, people you know
• talk about and buy clothing
• make an appointment with a friend
• fill out an official form and write small personal notes
• count and spell in Dutch
After completing A1 part 1 you know:
• how to use the present verb tense in Dutch (ik werk, hij is, wij hebben, etc.)
• vocabulary regarding the following themes: countries, languages, nationalities, restaurants, food, groceries, drinks, family, time, days, months, seasons
• Dutch customs in restaurants, cafés, supermarkets, etc.