Learn Dutch in Maastricht is a small Language School solely focused on the Dutch language. The approach is simple and personal: we teach to a maximum of ten students at a time. This keeps the courses personal, fast and enjoyable. We offer up to B2 group courses and private lessons.
Here’s 7 reasons for taking a Dutch course with us:
1. Small groups equals fast learning
- Groups are only 6 to 10 students (a usual group has 6-8 participants). So there is plenty of time and attention for everybody.
2. Experienced teachers
- All teachers at our school are native Dutch speakers with a few years of teaching experience.
3. Hands-on exercises
- Practical lessons about everyday life – learn today, apply it in real life tomorrow.
4. Free wifi
- Feel free to abuse the wifi network.
5. Free water, coffee and tea
- A large selection of teas and soluble coffee.
6. It’s also cheap.
- The course fee is reasonable for every wallet and all material is included in the course price, so you don’t have to buy a book.
7. Unique learning experience – classes are in Caracola, a former Dutch primary school.
- Take lessons in a monumental former Dutch school.
What’s keeping you from signing up now for one of our Dutch courses?!